Qasr Al Watan
Qasar Al Watan
Our mission is to make your day Fun and Memorable! And to ensure good service and interaction with our international guests, our colleagues come from 41 different nationalities, bringing with them a great wealth of knowledge and cultural diversity.
Caring: CSR & Community
We believe in not only making our guests’ day fun and memorable, but also to be thoughtful and enerous by giving back to the community through many different events and occasions.
- Venue Address – Al Ras Al Akhdar – Abu Dhabi.
- Please bring a valid Photo ID/passport with you as it is required to be displayed at the entrance.
- Please wear face masks at all times inside the Palace.
- Consumption of food and drink is not permitted in the great hall or exhibition rooms.
- No heavy luggage is allowed during this visit.
- Tickets can only be used for the selected date or the date will be printed on the ticket
- The last entry to the Qasr Al Watan Palace is at 5:30 pm.
- The ticket includes access to the Palace in Motion (Light show). If it takes place on the date of your visit.
- The regular show time of Palace in Motion begins at 07:00 PM. Timings may change and are subject to sunset timings.
- The last entry to the Palace in Motion (Light show) is 30 minutes before the showtime.
- Opening Hours – 11:00 am to 6:30 PM
- Guests with the ALHOSN UAE app can enter Qasr Al Watan by providing proof of full vaccination status and a “green pass” status on the app. Guests without the ALHOSN UAE app can enter Qasr Al Watan by providing proof of vaccination and a negative PCR test within the last 30 days.
- Special Note:
- Al hosn app required only for residents people, tourist need to show RT PCR Report and vaccination certificate.
- Required 96 hours valid RT PCR test report (UAE based lab)
- A Fully Vaccinated report is required.