Dune Bashing In Red Dunes
Dubai Desert`s popular sport is Dune bashing, this sport is carried out in the desert landscapes with 4×4 vehicle. The thrilling experience while exploring the desert dune bashing, sandboarding and camel ride. Racing in the golden sand dunes of Dubai deserts on the Land cruiser or any other 4 while drive vehicle. Golden care Tourism have the perfect plans for the Desert Safari come and enjoy with us the joy of the desert
Start your adventure by exploring the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve on a nature safari in 1950s vintage Land Rovers and spot wildlife like Arabian oryx and gazelles. Along the way, your Conservation Guide will share insights about the desert and all its inhabitants.
Watch an entertaining falcon show and see how these agile birds fly to lures. Take in the stunning views of the Arabian sun setting over the golden sand dunes while the professional falconer presents the magnificent falcon to soar the skies. Learn about the cultural significance of falconry in Dubai and get great photo opportunities in this magical desert setting.
Arrive at an authentic Bedouin camp to enjoy an unforgettable evening immersed in cultural activities like Arabic coffee and bread-making demonstrations, camel rides, henna painting, a traditional Yola dance, and Arabic drumming. After the 4-course dinner, sit back and relax in the traditional Majilis or around the bonfire under the starry sky with top-quality shisha and the company of fellow travellers. Retire to your overnight room, a traditional Arabic stone dwelling complete with bedding. Wake to the stillness of the fresh desert in the morning to a gourmet breakfast of hand-cut salmon, Eggs Benedict, fruit platters, and more. For the more adventurous, experience a Hot Air Balloon Flight over the desert at sunrise.
This Overnight Desert Safari offers a full experience of the desert, the fascinating cultural heritage of Dubai and lets you enjoy the Dubai desert at night!
- Pick-up from Dubai hotels between 2:30 PM and 4:30 PM.
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve to receive your Adventure Pack and put on your Sheila/Ghutra (traditional headscarf).
- Embark on a 60-minute safari drive through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in an open-top vintage Land Rover.
- Enjoy a sunset falcon show in the sand dunes.
- Arrive at an authentic torch-lit Bedouin camp.
- Be entertained by traditional henna tattoos, live bread-making, Arabic coffee-making, camel rides, and aromatic shisha.
- Please note due to current Covid regulations set by the UAE government, certain activities within the itinerary such as Henna tattoo will not be available. For the latest Covid updates and itinerary inclusions, please feel free to contact us.
- Dinner includes soup, salad, appetiser, main course, and dessert. View Menu
- Enjoy cultural Emirati entertainment performances such as drumming and Yola.
- Relax in the majlis or sit by the atmospheric bonfire.
- Sleep in a traditional Arabic stone dwelling with a mattress and bedding.
- Breakfast includes smoked salmon, cold meats, free-range eggs, caviar, fruit, bread, tea & coffee, and more. View Menu
- Return to the hotel between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM the next day.
- From the afternoon until approximately 10:00 AM the next day.
- Includes hotel pick-up from urban Dubai area, in a shared air-conditioned vehicle.
- The pick-up time is between 2:30 PM and 4:30 PM depending on the season/sunset. We will notify you that morning of the exact pick-up time. You will return to the hotel between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
- Every booking receives an Adventure Pack including a souvenir bag, refillable stainless-steel water bottle for each guest to keep, and a Sheila/Ghutra headscarf to wear and take home.
- As it is warm in the Dubai desert, we recommend that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream, and comfortable cool clothes. When staying overnight, we recommend that you bring something warm to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset.
- Dinner includes soup, salad, appetiser, main course, and dessert. We also provide vegetarian, vegan, kosher, and gluten-free meal options. Please inform us when booking so we can make sure you are accommodated.
- Breakfast includes smoked salmon, cold meats, eggs, caviar, fruit, bread, tea & coffee, and more.
- Shared bathroom facilities (no showers) a short walk from the rooms and available throughout the tour.
- Arabic stone rooms and bedding (mattress, sheets, blankets, and pillows) are included.
- Your Desert Safari is conducted by highly trained Conservation Guides with extensive knowledge of ecotourism, cultural heritage, history, and natural environment of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates.
- A portion of your Desert Safari fee is contributed towards local conservation in Dubai.
- We don’t pick up guests from private residences in Dubai unless you have booked a private car. If you are staying at a private residence, we can pick you up from the nearest hotel.
- Children over 5 years old and under 12 years old will be accepted at the child rate.
- A private car booking is required if travelling with children under 5 years old.
- Each room sleeps 5 people and the allocation of rooms is done per booking unless otherwise requested. Please let us know how many rooms you would like when you make the booking.
- A 400AED fee is applicable to single occupancy rooms.
- So that you never feel overcrowded, we restrict numbers to 75-100 guests in our very spacious camps.
- We require a minimum of 3 hours in advance to book this activity online. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly to inquire about short-term bookings.
- Some vehicles can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests.
- Due to health concerns, the wildlife drive is not recommended to pregnant guests within their third trimester.
- The camel ride is at our camp after dark. For the safety of the camels and our guests, these are short rides in a lit area. For longer camel rides, please see our Camel Desert Safari.
- The camp is operated by solar power and therefore the lights are switched off when the last guest goes to sleep. Every guest is given a flashlight.
- A confirmation with a precise pick-up time will be sent to your email or phone before 1:00 PM on the day of the Desert Safari.